CORE ISSUES OF ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF COAL EXECUTIVES(AIACE)
1.Up gradation of status of executives commensurate with Maha Ratna/Navaratna/Mini ratna status by providing furnished accommodation, mobile phone, suits, brief case etc.
2. Delegation of power appropriately to field executives for improving the performance of the organisation.
3. Creation of conducive working environment for morale boost up of executives at work place.
4. Re designation of grade as follow except medical discipline
E1- Sub-ordinate Manager
E2- Junior Manager/Management Trainee
E3- Assistant Manager
E4- Deputy Manager
E6- Asst General Manager
E7- Deputy General Manager
E8- General Manager
E9- Executive Director.
5. Clubbing of disciplines for purpose promotion
Operation :-- Mining, Excavation, E&M,Survey, Civil
Commercial :-- Finance, Sales & Marketing, Material Mgt.
General Services :-- Personnel, Legal, IED, Security, Medical ,Secretarial, Community development and others.
Technical services :-- Geology, Drilling ,Environment and others.
6. PRP Payment to SCCL executives.
7. SAME GRADE,SAME PENSION .
8. Implementation of NPS.
9. Additional allowances and leave to field executives in comparison to corporate level executives.
10. Pay anomaly of working executives.
11.. Promotion from E1 onward in all disciplines and minimum five promotions to all.
12. Interest on delayed payment of PRP.
13. Creation of more no of posts in E7,E8 and E9 grades.
14. Open ended pay scale wef 1/1/2017 to stop stagnation and common pay scale from E6 to E9.
15. Handling CBI/Vigilance cases against honest and dedicated officers who fell prey to the system.
16. Empanelment of hospitals for cashless treatment and widening the scope for medical treatment in reputed hospitals.
17. Construction of sufficient numbers of C and D type quarters to give better feeling to officers.
18. Revision of TA/DA, Leave, LTC, HBA rules and other rules in changed scenario.
19. Protection of honest executives/executives with high integrity.
20.Construction of hostel for wards of employees studying at Kota, Visakhapatnam,Bhilai Bhubneshwar /Cuttack and other places.
21.Establishment of coaching institutes of medical/ engg/ mgt admission and involvement of newly recruited MTs/AMs for developing wards of employees.
22.Formation of strong body of lady executives/ wives of executives like COAL INDUSTRY EXECUTIVES' WIVES' ASSOCIATION(CIEWA) in all areas of CIL/SCCL/NLC and regular social work in surrounding villages through it.
23. Establishment of AIACE-trade union interface to maintain cordial and harmonious relation with staffs and workers for smooth operation of mines to achieve and exceed production/productivity/ profitability target of company.
24.Training to all executives in inter-disciplinary fields.
25. Promotion of semi qualified diploma holders/Inter CA/Inter ICWA and CS upto E3 grade on DPC basis.
26. Transfer of executives of sensitive disciplines after 5 years and not after 3 years. This should be in line with posting of executives in vigilance deptt for fixed tenure of 5 years.
27. Out of court settlement of cases regarding promotion orders.
28. Online request transfer system like Coal India in all subsidiary companies.
29. Transparent selection system for nomination for training and professional courses.
30.Review of CDA rule and permission to charged executives to engage co-executives of his choice posted at any place within CIL.
31. Non stoppage of PRP payment to executives who are punished under CDA rule but not involving corruption cases.
32. Starting of different services for members apart from TU activities.
33 .Descent housing.
34. Holiday homes for retirees at Amarkantak, Haridwar,Shimla,Pune,Bangalore and others places.
35. Litigation free CIL.
36.Common security in colonies.
37.Others as per situation.